VCarve Pro provides a powerful but intuitive software solution for creating and cutting parts on a CNC Router. VCarve Pro gives you the power to produce complex 2D patterns with profile, pocket, drill and inlay toolpaths, plus gives you the ability to create designs with v-carving textures as well as import and machine unlimited Vectric 3D clipart or single model files. The ‘Pro’ edition gives you unlimited job and toolpath size, true shape nesting & job set-up sheets, ideally suited to a production environment.
Easily create vectors from scratch or import and edit bitmap images
Including; V-Carving, Prism Carving, Mouldings, Textures & Fluting
Including; STL, OBJ, 3DM and SKP file types
Includes 2D and 3D Clipart that can be used in your own projects or edited to create new variations
Included with every router.
Key Strengths of VCarve Pro
- VCarve Pro can import 2D designs from other programs but also provides a full set of drawing and editing tools.
- The toolpath options cover all typical 2D routing operations such as Profiling, Pocketing, Auto-Inlays and Drilling as well as 2.5D strategies such as V-Carving, Prism carving, Moulding Toolpaths, Fluting and even a decorative Texturing strategy.
- For 3D you can Rough and Finish the model and there are options to project 2D and 2.5D toolpaths onto the 3D surface.
- Each toolpath includes appropriate options to customize the settings and provide a high level of control for different types of operation.
- In addition all toolpaths can be previewed to show just how the part will look when it is actually cut, this allows instant feedback to allow toolpaths to be further optimized.
Business Benefits of VCarve Pro
- The emphasis on ease of use not only includes the interface and work-flow of the software but has also been carried through into the training materials. VCarve Pro has over 30 hours of tutorials available based on real-world examples that cover all aspects of using the program. The videos are accompanied by the associated files that allow users to watch and work through the training materials at their own pace.
- VCarve Pro is great for production oriented work and allows you to maximize material yield or create multiple copies of the same part.
Adds the ability to create double-sided projects in the same session. It avoids the need to have 2 sessions, one for each side.
Enables the use of a rotary axis (also called a 4th axis or indexer).
The software has a comprehensive set of drawing tools to let you easily create vectors from scratch or add to imported data.
Import multiple Vectric Clip Art 3D models (V3M) to create advanced 3D assemblies.
The toolpath options cover all typical 2D routing operations, 2.5D and 3D machining strategies. All toolpaths can be previewed to show just how the part will look when it is actually cut.
No size limit, true shape nesting, toolpath templates and more
Including; Import Toolpaths, Printing, File Thumbnails, Video Tutorials, 64-Bit Support, Gadgets and more.