Field Service Technician
Enticing offer for the individual possessing the skills necessary to troubleshoot nonfunctioning equipment and repair said equipment, in addition, install new machinery in various workplaces.
Travel to worksites to meet client and install new CNC Plasma Cutter Systems. Convey necessary information for the proper use of new machinery. Use available resources and experience to identify malfunctioning mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, or electrical components of systems and subsequently repair. Maintain well organized documentation of work completed.
- 1+ years experience working with Plasma and Laser Cutting Systems or similar.
- Capability for understanding engineering drawings and schematics.
- Unrestricted work schedule to allow frequent travel and nontraditional work hours
Headquarters: Mineola, TX
Contact Phone: 903-569-3190
As a Service Coordinator, you will work with clients to provide quality service and to ensure clients get the services they need. There is a heavy customer service basis, as the Service Coordinator is often the initial contact, so having good people skills is a must. You will also need to build strong relationships with our partners and service providers to ensure clients receive the best care possible.
A high school diploma is required for this position. A service coordinator needs to have good communication and problem-solving skills. Building partnerships and good relationships with service providers and clients is a must to be successful in this role.
Responsibilities for Service Coordinator:
- Assess the service needs of clients and connect them with the correct provider
- Create and maintain a directory of service providers and resources
- Create and maintain a database of clients and client needs
- Ensure each client is given the necessary services and follow up to fill ongoing service needs
- Maintain good relationships with service providers and clients to keep customer base
- Expand the list of resources and providers to assure there are no gaps in services
- Answer telephones and respond to email inquiries in the office
Qualifications for Service Coordinator:
- 1-3 years of industry experience or a related customer service experience required
- Previous administrative experience preferred
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- High quality organizational skills
- The ability to work well under deadlines and to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills