Lariat CNC WaterJet Cutter Table
Small Kerf With High Accuracy - Small Unitized or Large Rail System Units
CNC WaterJet cutter tables are versatile and accurate for Steel, Stone, Plastic, Glass and more!
Sold With Hypertherm™ HyPrecision™ WaterJet Pumps
- Tank Height: 36 inches
- Linear accuracy - .002 inches
- Repeatability - .001 inches
- Minimum Cutting Speed - .01 IPM
- Maximum Traverse Speed - 500 IPM
- Constructed of heavy 1/2" thick steel walls and
- 3/4 inch thick undercarriage
- Dual Side Y-Axis Drive System
- Precision 20mm HIWIN Linear Rails & Bearings on both Axes
- Y-Axis protected by longitudinal tucked rail system
- KOLLMORGEN A/C Servo Drive Motors
- Fully Enclosed protective bellows
- Adjustable Air Ballast Water Levelling System (Available)
- Abrasive Flow Sensor
- Laser Pointer System
- Machine Height: 72 inches
Effective Cutting Width
|4’, 6’, 8’, 12’ plus. (Custom Sizes Available)
(Add 4 inches to machine length for effective cutting length)
(Add 3’8” to machine length for overall footprint)
- 2D Design & Layout tools, layer control, lines, snap grid
- True Shape nesting
- Test editing file import: DWG, DXF, EPS, AI, PDF
- Image file import: BMP, JPG, TIP, GIF
- 2D Profiling with interactive tabs/bridges, lead, and ramp options
- Automatic cut ordering to align correct contours
- Visual G-Code display
- Real time cut display
- Error message display
Hypertherm™ HyPrecision™ Predictive WaterJet pumps
The first high-pressure WaterJet pumps with predictive maintenance capabilities.
New HyPrecision™ Predictive WaterJet Pumps
Designed and built to keep you up and running.
Hypertherm's newest generation HyPrecision pumps are the first waterjet pumps to incorporate predictive maintenance capabilities that substantially reduce maintenance costs and disruption caused by non-planned service. Equipped with standard features such as Hypertherm's proven Advanced Intensifier Technology and a closed loop proportional pressure control, The new pumps offer you even more consistent cut quality while ensuring trouble-free operation and reliability.
Seal Maintenance Technology™
Boosts productivity and improves shop safety!
Say goodbye to messy puddles in the workspace and unplanned downtime due to seal failure. Hypertherm’s patented Seal Maintenance Technology eliminates the guess work with today's intensifier seal repair. Only from Hypertherm – an unstoppable force in waterjet!
Download Brochure for the new Hypertherm HyPricision WaterJet Pumps: